Ankit test Group 01
Mokena, IL 60448
Doctor Group (Birth center based) - 2.0 Miles?
- Small practice (2 - 5 practitioners)
- Advocate Condell Medical Center (Libertyville) - MEDIUM LOW OVERALL C-SECTION RATE
OUTCOMES REPORTED BY THIS PRACTICE:
- Percentage of patients who deliver without pain medications: 15%
- Overall c-section rate: 20%
- Primary c-section rate: 25%
- Number of successful VBACs in past 12 months: 15
- VBAC rate: 30%
- Induction rate: 35%
- Episiotomy rate: 40%
Comments on interventions
Feel free to add a statement describing the group's philosophy and approach to supporting a pregnant woman through the process of pregnancy and childbirth. You can include anything else you think would help a prospective maternity patient understand whether the group would be a good fit for her.
- Group averages 25 births per month per practitioner
- First prenatal visit is scheduled for 30
- Patients can choose an individual practitioner
- 25% of patients deliver with the individual practitioner they chose (rest attended by partners in the group or other back-up)
Patient Acceptance Guidelines
- None of this practices's patients are high risk
Briefly list common risk factors that would disqualify a patient from attempting a VBAC or VBA2+C. under the group's protocol.
Briefly list any common risk factors that would prevent a patient from delivering with the group.
Briefly describe your transfer of care arrangements.
- 5% of patients transferred to another practice during pregnancy
- 10% of patients transferred to another practice during labor