Month: February 2017
-  How to dramatically reduce your risk of having a cesarean section [wc]
-  COVID-19: If I test positive or have symptoms, will I be separated from my baby after birth? [gn]
- [updated March 3, 2021] COVID-19 UPDATE: Can my doula be with me? Can my partner be with me?
- Your 2020 guide to water birth in the Chicago area
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Should I switch to an out-of-hospital birth? Do home birth providers and birth centers still have availability?
- 2020 Road Map to a VBAC in the Chicago Area
- Midwife or Doctor? Two Leading Practitioners Help You Choose
- COVID-19 Update: Can I still find services, care and support?
- Choosing a birth photographer to tell your story
-  COVID-19: If I test positive or have symptoms, will I be separated from my baby after birth? [wc]